This is a fun recipe that I found online. Perfect for the holiday season, pumpkin bread recipes are always a hit! Try making this pumpkin bundt cake at your next family dinner or barbeque. If you have questions, comments, pictures of how your pumpkin bundt cake turned out, leave them in the comment section below! Enjoy!
Pumpkin Cake Recipe
Original Recipe Yield 1 -10 inch bundt cake
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups white sugar
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup raisins or chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease one 10 inch bundt or tube pan.
- Cream oil, beaten eggs, pumpkin and vanilla together.
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking soda, ground nutmeg, ground allspice, ground cinnamon, ground cloves and salt together. Add the flour mixture to the pumpkin mixture and mix until just combined. If desired, stir in some chopped nuts. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean. Let cake cool in pan for 5 minutes then turn out onto a plate and serve.
Enjoy! – Olive